What type of Life Would you Really Like to Live?
What if falling apart was really everything falling together?
- Magic Is Not About Using Force and Effort. One of the things we will talk about in this book is learning to follow energy rather than trying to push it. Magic is not about using force and effort as a way of making things occur in your life.
- Magic is About Receiving. The point here is that magic is about receiving. If you have to control everything to make your life happen, how much energy doe that require of you? All of it. And if you are busy controlling everything, how much does that limit what you can create and what you can receive? It limits you enormously. What most people create is based on the amount of energy they put into continually controlling things. But, what if you were to create from receiving?
- Is there a finite amount to what you can receive? No, there isn't. You as an infinite being have the capacity to receive infinitely and when you receive infinitely, magic can truly show up in your life. But to have the magic, you have to be willing to receive.
- Acknowledge the Magic - one of the reasons people think they don't have any magic in their lives is because they discount it when it happens.... They say - "that was just a coincidence"....They throw away the magical truth of it.
- Homework assignment: Look back over your life and write down every time you thought about something or asked for something and it showed u, as if my magic. Then - and this is important - acknowledge that it wasn't a coincidence, it wasn't a serendipitious event, it wasn't a fortuitous incident or accident, it wasn't just "one of those things" - it was magic. You created it. Look at those times and acknowledge that you created them. Acknowledge it out loud. "Okay, I created those. Wow, am I cool that I could create that? What else is possible?"