Most people think their fatigue is caused by inadequate sleep and doing too much, and while those certainly can be factors, researchers at HeartMath have found another, more harmful cause.
Easing Fatigue Series
Easing Fatique Series Part 2
- An estimated 75% to 90% of visits to primary-care physicians are for stress-related complaints.
- In 2002, people in the United States alone bought nearly $17.2 billion worth of antidepressants and antianxiety drugs, up more than 10 percent from 2001.
- According the Centers for Disease Control, adult use of antidepressants almost tripled from 1988 to 1994 and 1999 to 2000.
- A Harvard study showed individuals who lived in a state of high anxiety were four and a half times more likely to suffer sudden cardiac death than nonanxious individuals.
- Solutions for Emotional Well Being - Institute of Heart Math
Free Tarot Readings
We're thrilled and proud to be able to link up with Lotus Tarot, probably the best Tarot Reading site on the internet today.
Access free online readings and lots of other tarot related information, including a free learn tarot course, articles, an active discussion forum, card interpretations and loads of links to other great stuff.
To get a free reading, you will need to register your email address with the site, which takes about 30 seconds and is more than worth the effort - Lotus Tarot's readings are both accurate and upbeat.
click here for tarot readings for free at lotus tarot